Why to give one more attempt in CA??

Why Should I give one more Attempt?* πŸ€”

1 more attempt=another six months=need to study whole syllabus again

Phewwww!!! 😞😞

Except the 2-3% of lucky candidates who clear their CA exams in first attempt,we belong to the remaining 96-97% of CA students who struggle to enjoy the ultimate taste of success.😐

A wise man once said,”No great man had an easy past and no person with an easy past became a great man”. Need not explain more..my fellow CA students must have guessed what I am beating the bush around.πŸ˜‰

Without any offence,(to anyone or any ranker(s) ), I believe that your struggling days either develop you,diminish you or totally transform you into a NEW YOU..YOU DECIDE!!!😎😎

YES,you read that right.These repeated attempts dont show how many times you didn’t pass,but show that how many times you got up like a warrior,rubbed the dirt off your shoulder and moved on with greater confidence to give yet another shot (attempt)!!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

Yes,this is what bravery is called. ‘Giving up’ is not something which should be found in the dictionary of a true CA student.πŸ˜‡

I know it feels a lot of pain,you feel inferiority complex when you see few of your fellows prefix CA before their name and going for a job. But Relaxxxxxx!!!! Your journey is yet not over.πŸ€“

Mark my words,”whenever something bad happens,it happens because something more good is about to happen in your life”πŸ˜ƒ

So get up my brave Lamb,go for another attempt. Just imagine the happiness in your parents’ eyes when you’ll finally become a CA and go for your dream job. You never know how close to success you actually are.

So never ever give up and never even think about giving up.πŸ‘πŸ»

Because only ‘THE DARKEST NIGHTS PRODUCE THE BRIGHTEST STARS’✨✨ πŸ˜ƒ

Comments

  1. Indeed ... My frn it's well said "Anything worth having doesn't come easy. So don't turn back around. Don't give up. "
    Giving up is never an option .... U live ,u fight..... U fight, u live ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally second you Himakshi..I also believe that Quitters never Win and Winners never quit..πŸ˜ƒ
      Thanks for your comment😘

      Delete
  2. I give 11 attempts in Ipcc and still not cleared.. should I give one more attempt or not ... please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all..a big salute to you @Balram for giving these attempts and never giving up during these years..what I believe is that you should also have an alternate backup option like going for MBA,preparing for Bank or SSC exams or you can also join jobs for semi-qualified CAs..while trying for IPCC simultaneously..If you have determined that you want to become a CA,then nobody can stop you :) But if you are finding it really difficult,you can definitely resort to some other career option. Hope it helps :)

      Delete
    2. Brother i cleared ipcc in my 12 attempt...
      Now u decide...

      Delete

Post a Comment