1. Take Running Notes
3. Pre-Exam Revision Planning
Plan your Pre Exam Revision Intelligently and Strategically. Good Planning makes the path to success. Remember, mere planning is not enough for success. Execution i.e. implementation is equally important. So make a plan that you can stick upon and which fits your routine.
4. Do Not Miss Any Opportunity
- Attend Seminars, Webinars, Revision classes conducted by various institutes and make notes.
- Attempt Mock tests, Revision Test Papers and Model Exams. You can learn your weak areas and rectify the mistakes.
- Get all your Doubts Clarified by your Faculty and Seniors from time to time.
- Use Online sources to refer and revise your subjects. Use Bare Acts, Institute Study Materials, Practice Manuals to learn more.
- Stay tuned to Get lots of Motivation and Preparation Tips
Just Incorporate these 4things from the very first day of your classes/preparation you'd get through with Flying Colors. Remeber, Your Efforts Matter !! New Syllabus/ Old Syllabus doesn't matter !!
All the Best ....
Roop Sai Kishore Jangala☺